lördag 21 januari 2012

"Stop It Robbie!..."

Snokade runt bland några favoritfilmer i jakten på ännu fler kultiga citat.....


"There Is no escape from me!.."                        (Robot Monster, 1953)

"Stop It Robbie!.. don´t let It In!..                     (Forbidden Planet, 1956)
 kill It Robbie!.."                                                                   

"I´ll kill you Alligator man, just like                     (Alligator People, 1959)
 I kill any four legged gator!.."                                  

"I am queen here. I will not be                           (Prehistoric Women, 1967)
 denied!"              

"It´s told In the sagas that the bay                (The Island at the Top of the World, 1974)
 Is guarded by sea beasts..."                           

"I´ve never heard of a Sandman                        (Logan´s Run, 1976)
 running, ever!.."                                                           

"He who brakes the law, must go                       (The Island of Dr. Moreau, 1977)
 to the House of pain..."                                       

"I´m not afraid...I´m petrefied..."                                (Invaders from Mars, 1986) 


1 kommentar: