lördag 20 augusti 2011

Fler filmcitat!

"To a new world of Gods                        (Bride of Frankenstein, 1935)
 and Monsters."

"Welcome to Sherwood,                          (The Adventures of Robin Hood, 1938)
 my lady!"

"Toto, I´ve got a feeling we´re not             (The wizard of Oz, 1939)
 In Kansas anymore."

"I haven´t been afraid since                         (Gaslight, 1944)
 I´ve known you."

"So let It be written, so let It be done"       (The Ten Commandments,1956)

"Well, I´ll wear the darn clothes                (Vertigo, 1958)
 If you want me to, If...If you´ll just...
 just like me."

"Feed me!"                                               (The little Shop of Horrors, 1960)

"Take you´r stinkin paws of me,                (Planet of the Apes, 1968)
 you damned dirty ape!"

"I used to hate the water.                           (Jaws, 1975)
 I can´t Imagine why."

"E.T. phone home."                                    (E.T., 1982)


   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar